My Etsy Wishlist

So I'm sure you all know by now that I love Etsy.com. The unique items you can find there make it a great place to go for inspiration and just for some really cool stuff. 

I find myself mostly purchasing/viewing jewelry, but they have everything and I've also purchased curtain pullbacks and plan on purchasing some new drawer pulls for my vanity in the near future. 

I love purchasing items I know were handmade. The satisfaction I get from buying from an artist directly is a great feeling. 

Below I've posted a few pictures (with links) of some of my most recent Etsy favorites/finds. These are only a few!! I could spend days on this site, finding tons of things I like, but I thought I would just show you a few here.

Enjoy!








p.s.- If you know me personally and happen to be looking for a Christmas gift….*cough* look no further :P

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover