My Avocado Trees

I love avocados…I love making guacamole, and now I love growing avocado trees.

That's right, I'm growing trees! Cool right??

Anyway, I started growing the first seed a few weeks ago and it has since grown a shoot about six inches high! I'm so excited to be growing a tree, it's ridiculous. I drive my family crazy with all of the tree updates :) The other day I made guacamole and gained two more pits to grow.

Of course, it's entirely possible that they'll never bear fruit. If they do, it might take somewhere around 10 years for the first fruit to appear.

But I don't care, I just think it's awesome watching them grow :)

If you'd like to learn how to grow your own avocado tree, check out this article here.

If you'd like an awesome guacamole recipe, check out my post on my other blog, TheFoodXchange.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover