Acrodunk Americas Got Talent 2009



So my Dad fixed our old basketball hoop this weekend. We got my brother a glow-in-the-dark basketball for his 6th birthday and so we've pretty much been doing nothing but playing basketball for the past four days :)

As I was trying to reclaim my basketball skills I had in my youth, I remembered this awesome group that did ridiculous slam-dunks, incorporating acrobatics and trampolines. They're called Acrodunk and they're based in Houston, TX. They were on America's Got Talent in 2009 and they got pretty far, but didn't win.

Check out the video, it's pretty awesome.

2 comments

gt-acrodunk | April 5, 2011 at 11:37 PM

im glad you liked us-gt

Unknown | April 6, 2011 at 12:58 PM

i thought you guys were amazing!! i was rooting for you to win :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover