Me.

Hey, my name is Jessica.

And this is my blog.

Well. Now that we've got that out of the way, I'll tell you what this is all about.

I am a collage of people. A dancer, writer, teacher, choreographer, graphic artist, web designer, cross stitcher, yoga practicer, meditator, Angry Bird enthusiast and singer, (not a good one!) I often spin in circles and don't know which part of me I like best, what I like doing the most and how to spend my time effectively so I can do all of these things. I spend a lot of time thinking about lots of things and a lot of time thinking about nothing at all.

This blog will be a hodge-podge, like me, and I probably won't always stay on top of writing posts. (Sorry about that in advance.)

I happen to think I have a slightly different and unique view on life and that's why I entitled my blog, "Life According to Jessica".

My only hope with this blog is that I stick with it and that it gives me another thing I can add to my list of talents.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover