Jason Mraz. What a Beautiful Mess.



Okay, so you know that I love Jason Mraz. (Well, now you do, because I just told you.) He's ridiculously talented, tons of fun and he makes some amazzzzing music. I recently purchased his only official concert DVD out there: Jason Mraz's Beautiful Mess - Live on Earth. (Btw, he recorded this DVD for the sole purpose of giving his grandmother a good video of his concert, since she couldn't come see him. How nice is that?!)

On one of his songs on his album, there's this opera part. For the longest time, I would listen to the song, thinking he hired an opera singer to come sing on his album. That makes sense right?? He doesn't really look like the kind of guy who could just belt out some opera. Think again. Fast forward the video above to 2:00.

Done? Ridiculous right?

Okay, just checking I wasn't imagining things.

P.S. - I know I just told you to fast forward that video, but now that you've watched the astonishing part, start it over and watch the whole thing. DO IT NOW!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover