I Like Change. (Was that Convincing??)

Maybe you've noticed, but I've made some changes to the blog recently. These changes have stemmed from a need to overhaul the messy look it had and to get ready for some new and exciting things I want to be doing.

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately. I know, I know, that's one of the things you totally shouldn't do, "live in the moment", blah blah blah.

But I'm allowed. I'm at that point in my life. I'm 22, I'll be graduating college soon and at heart, I'm a dreamer.

So what do I see when I look forward you ask?

I see a lot of hard work. And for once in my life, I'm not going to shy away from it. I'm going to relish it. Because hard work means I'm getting somewhere…it means I'm working towards my goals.

I have always lived by the philosophy that it is is better to have tried and failed then not tried at all. I think that is why I connect with this quote from J.K. Rowling so much:





Many people have a fear of failure. And I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't share that fear. But fear is just a feeling, and I can get over it.

I made a promise to myself in the beginning of the new year, that I would not allow myself to make excuses. I will try my damndest to achieve my dreams. And if I still fail, then so be it.

But it will never again be for a lack of hard work.

So stay tuned! There are some awesome things coming this way.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover