Impatience is a Virtue…oh Wait, That's Not Right...

I am, by nature, a very impatient person. I hate waiting for grades, checks to clear, things to come in the mail.

I always find myself complaining about something that's taking too long and so, since we're so close to the New Year, I find myself tallying all of my vices…and virtues too, just to see where I need to focus my efforts next year. :)



Things I Don't Like About Myself:
I'm impatient.
I get lost in tasks and lose precious time and energy when it needs to be spent elsewhere, aka I can't schedule my time efficiently.
I don't spend as much time as I would like helping others, due to the issue above.
I don't do a good job of judging myself, making it hard for me to change.

Things I Do Like About Myself:
I'm open minded.
I'm compassionate.
I'm creative.

I hope the New Year brings new opportunities for me to make headway on the things I want to change…and to cultivate the things I like.

Hence, my official New Year's resolution is to be more self-aware and to use this awareness to become a better individual.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover