This time, Etsy fulfills an Actual Need...

A few months ago I was complaining about my pieced together vanity to a friend. I was explaining to her what I really wanted, complete with a PB Teen magazine cutout, when she said a friend of hers had that exact piece of furniture and was getting rid of it.

I of course said, "I WANT IT."

$100 later, (the vanity was originally over $1000!!) I had the beautiful vanity I had always wanted. It was kept in great condition and all the drawers were in working order.

But…one of the drawer pulls was missing.

Not a big deal, the drawer pulls were pretty basic, so they could've used an upgrade anyway.

Enter, Etsy.

I found these adorable little elephant drawer pulls, messaged the shop owner to see if she had six instead of the four the original listing was for and bought them after she revised the listing for me.

They are currently en route from Canada and I can't wait to get them and see them on my vanity!

Pictures to come :)

Reply to this post

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover